Sunday 18 January 2009

I introduce myself



Hello..My name is Filippo and I live in a town called PESCANTINA near the city centre of Verona.
I'm 17 years old and I love going out with my friens and staying in a bar rather than going to the cinema or going to the city centre especially at night...
(in this photo I'm with my small cousin)

I like all sports very much : from football to going to the swimming pool, tennis, volleyball, table tennis, snowboard and a lot of others... I play football in the team of my town as you can see from the photo..






In the summer I can play ''bocce'' , a typical Italian sport, on the beach..















..Or beachvolley..









In my last summer holiday I took same photos with my friend Ale in a ''paradise'' like Villasimius, in Sardinia...

...If you don't believe me look at the images....






In this photo we were in a small small boat>>>>




I have already done an exchange with Romania and I enjoyed this experience very much ....so I've decided to go back to my rumanian friends...see you soon..bye!!

No comments:

Followers

Labels