Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hello!! I’m Nicolò and I live in San Massimo
near the football stadium of Verona.
I’m 17 years old and I like going to the city centre
with my school friends. On Saturday night I like going
to pubs or going to the disco, but sometimes I want to relax
at home.







My favourite sport is football and I like going to the stadium
when I don’t have the match with my team.
Sometimes I go to see some volleyball matches at the “palazzetto” ,
a structure near the football stadium.

This is the team with which I had my debut in the promotion league.

















My family is formed by me, my mother Daniela, my father Marco, my brother Davide and my dog Folly.
Me and my brother are very friendly and sometimes we go out together. We love motorbikes and he teaches me lots of things about them.










I hope I see you soon to knew you better! Bye!!

No comments:

Followers

Labels