Friday 30 January 2009

Hi, I'm Andrei from Romania

Hi, I'm Andrei from Romania. I'm the outgoing type and I make friends very easy. I like going out with my friends, having fun or whatever in a pub or go to the disco. My hobby is listening to music all day long. I like all kinds of music depending of my mood. I like Rock (Nickelback, Crossfade, Kid Rock), Electro(I like dancing from time to time on it), Hip-Hop(If I listen to it on a loud sistem with a subwoofer). My father knows to play the guitar but I didn't learn to play it. My family includes my mom , dad and my 7 years old sister. My father visited Italy many times especially Venetia and he was glad of this opportunity for me to go becouse he liked there and I'm sure I'll like it too. I can't wait to meet you all and go have fun together. If you want to talk to me you can find me on one of my yahoo messenger IDs. I gave to my teacher this ID to send you: rsc_s7yl3 ,
but I'd prefer to talk on this new one: andrei.rosca09 .
These are some pictures of me and my family:
-This is me-
-Here is my mother, my sister and my father-

No comments:

Followers

Labels