Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hi I'm Alessio


Hi my name is Alessio, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Pescantina(near Verona).
I like to stay with my friends and have fun...but I like to stay at home and relax too.
I've played tennis for many years since I was a child but now I've got the hobby of the music; infact in my free time I like listening to music (I like rock music very much ) and play guitar ,alone or with some friends all togheter, I like to play videogames or use the computer too.

Sometimes in the summer I play football or tennis with my friends.

My favourite kinds of films are adventure films and thrillers...but sometimes I like to relax with some comic film.

By this cultural experience I'd like to meet new people and have fun with my new friends; but I'd like to visit another country too.


No comments:

Followers

Labels